Cranial Sacral Osteopathy. Group 2, Lesson 1 (Level 1)
Spine is the key to your health (P. Bragg)
Spine is the only organ aging from childhood. A man walks upright and the main burden falls on the spine. According to statistics, 90% of people have certain spine disorders.
The purpose of this training is to teach everyone to help themselves and their loved ones to prevent the disease at an early stage and to get rid of back pain completely.
The program was developed for people who aim to a healthy lifestyle, value their health, are interested in non-drug methods of treatment, and want to remain dynamic, healthy and successful.
Syllabus: five training days
- What is Osteopathy.
- Spinal Anatomy.
- Spine Neurophysiology (Spinal Regulation by Nervous System).
- Concept of “Spine Functional System”.
- Barrier Characteristics of Tissues.
- Spinal Diseases.
- Manual Diagnostics of Vertebrae Malposition.
- Osteopathic Spine Treatment Techniques.
- Osteopathy Workshops.
10 September, 2015